Since three years I dream about descending a 5000m Mountain with my unicycle. After planing for one year now I am really close to fulfill this dream. The last months I practiced only for this project. On the 4th. September I will travel to Iran to unicycle down the 5670m high Mount Damavand.
Some facts aboute the mountain:
- 5670m (18.600 feet) high
- Highest volcano in Asia
- Highest Mountain in the orient
- Second highest free standing mountain
- Temperatures in summer at the summit up to -15° (5 Fahrenheit)
- Part of the volcanic seven Summits
- Located between the Caspian sea (100km) and Teheran (70km)
Big thanks to Adidas Outdoor and all my other sponsors!