In the last years I focused more and more on searching for the hardest ridable obstacles in the most beautifull and challenging places:
Wadi Rum Desert Jordan the unique landscape had the ability to push me beyond my comfort zone.
Atacama Desert Chile 6 weeks in the Atacama Desert. Obstacles from mountain tops to the beach.
Mount Damavand Iran My highest, hardest and most exotic project. Picture: Sebastian Doerk.
Cima Ombretta Orientale descent 2012 Dolomites, Italy Unicycle first descent in the dolomites. With: Stephanie Dietze.
- Mount Kinabalu 2013 Malaysia
- Mettelhorn descent 2013 Zermatt, Switzerland
- Unicycle Trial in Akko 2011
- Alpen Cross 2011
- Mountainunicycling in Morocco 2010/11
- Zugspitzen Cross 2010 Austria/Germany
- Mountainunicycling in New Zealand 2009/10
One thought on “Projects”
Comments are closed.